Pulse Meter 2.0
The Pulse Meter (BPM-counter) is a useful tool in a wide variety of situations. It is not only useful for measuring heart rates in medical or training situations but also for musicians, DJ:s, aerobics instructors, dancers etc. who needs to measure the tempo of music.
- Very accurate pulse calculations with one decimal precision
- Keeps track of your results in one or several lists including BPM, time, date and name.
- Lists can be sorted by BPM, time or name and all stored data are fully editable.
- The Target HR feature calculates your individual Max Heart Rate as well as your optimal training pulse depending on whether the goal with you training is fitness or weight loss.
- Two different methods for pulse input to suit all kinds of situations.
The application is using standard MIDP 1.0 and is compatible with any java enabled phone on the market.
Please see the User Guide for further details:
Pulse Meter v1.1 User Guide
Try it for free!
Download a free trial version by visiting the following link with your phone's Internet browser:
GPRS/WAP/Internet Services MUST be activated on your phone.
If you have a PC Software Suite for your phone you can download the two required files to your PC and install via IR, cable or Bluetooth:
(The trial version has full functionality but can only be started three times and has a one minute introduction which can not be skipped.)
To activate the program for unlimited use and no introduction, just click the button below to buy an activation code in our online store.
For any kind of problems with the installing or use of the product, please email support[at]op111.com.